Madness Scene 1 Madness Scene 1

Pretty good.

It's not bad, obviously you know your way around flash, but couldn't you at least have added a stop command at the end so it doesn't loop for eternity?

Heart Squish Flare Up Heart Squish Flare Up

Alriiiiiight

Pretty good animation, but stop having your characters blink so much. It's unsettling. Other then that not bad at all.

Hidaka666 responds:

I'll keep that blinking thing in mind. :D thank you

people and pup people and pup

Pretty good stuff

Not bad, not bad at all. Get to know the program of flash a little better so you can use action script to make your video have a stop at the end instead of looping, but other then that, I enjoyed it a lot. Lookin' forward to more of your videos!

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2

In response to the person before...

Dude, the necronomicon in is TONS of Zombie movies, if you've ever seen one then you would know by know that it's not something they made up. It's a book made from the flesh of man and it's name means the Book of the Dead. It has spells in it and such to bring the dead to life and etc.
Anyhoo the flash was cool guys. I liked the fact that it had that "Spend 2 days on it" look but still mananged to be funny and original. I hate it when people complain about graphics, in this flashes case, it's apart of the charm. Well done :)

Gravlin Ep.1 Gravlin Ep.1

I'm being generous

Um, I'm not sure what to say. Are you just a really inexperienced flash artist, or are you just retarded? It wouldn't have been SO bad had the random screaming effects been nixed. That was the worst part about it in my opinion. But...I guess the animation wasn't as bad as some of the stuff I've seen but by God it could have been better. Also please don't bother making a movie if it's 5 seconds long. There is absolutely no point. Make it much longer and far less annoying and I think you'll be ok.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Neato

That was sweet, but did anyone ever notice that there were alot of refrences to Monty Python and the Holy Grail in there? Well...he is british after all. But seriously, there was like 3 refrences in there at least.

Stage Fright Stage Fright

SAWEEET!

I LOVED IT! It was very creepy looking and the graphics were were...different, not shitty. Lol, NICE. I liked it, keep up the good work!

Star Syndicate Halloween Star Syndicate Halloween

Okidoki

Hmm it was ok, I though that it could use better graphics though.

jn responds: